Monday, April 9, 2012

Shakespear Essay

"I will praise any man that will praise me."
- William Shakespeare


What William Shakespeare is trying to put out there is that since he was very brilliant and smart, he will praise anyone who understands him for Shakespeare. The way I understand this quote is he is pretty much stating that if you show me respect I will give it to you in return. My grandparents always taught me what is right from wrong and the right way to treat others. That is why I love them so much, I don’t really know how or who I would be if it wasn’t for them. I guess that is also the way they taught my dad on how to grow up. That is what brought him up today and what helped him become very successful in life. As a person and in a good career, my family always tells me that I am blessed with a lot of good things in the future. The only way to become or be a successful person in life is you have to believe in Jesus and also praise the lord that is how you would be a good person. Because my family always taught me that NAC is the only way in life for us to stay strong and smart in many different ways. To overcome all the negative witch craft that comes our way, if it jealousy or just hatred, we just praise the lord and nothing in life will be at least difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment