Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Prayer Changes Everything.

I’m Tyler and my religion is NAC, I believe that there are actually evil spirits and good spirits. The good spirits that we call are the Holy people, and the bad spirits we call witch crafters or Skin walkers. I think that it is very hard to be an Indian because there are a lot of rules you have to go by, there once was this time where my brother and my family went into a prayer service.  We found out a lot thanks to the hand tremblers that my family has. My brother has the gift of a Gila monster and my uncle has the power of the Shush, which is a bear in my language.
I think that me and my family are very lucky that my brother has the gift because it not only protects him but it protect all of us from whatever is outside the house up at my grandparents’ house. My brother is the one that is mostly blessed because he is and always will remain with the holy people. He is always protected from the dangers of the skin walkers or evil spirits. He can actually go head on with one of these evil spirits, and he has actually.
The other night before Easter, one of the evil spirits was walking around at night and started talking to my brother using my uncle to talk to him. He kind of scared my brother because he is about 60 years old and my brother is only 15 years. My brother doesn’t have that much experience compared to that guy. But when my brother does reach that age, he will be just as strong or may be stronger. My brother really doesn’t know how to use it because he isn’t really experienced; he barely found out that he had it.

No comments:

Post a Comment